My name is Hayes Maddox and I'm from Edmond, Oklahoma. I was born and raised in Edmond where I went to Edmond North High school. After high school, I attended the Florida Institute of Technology on a cross country and track scholarship for my freshman year of college. However, I hurt my back half way through my freshman year and lost my scholarship. Not being able to run anymore, I returned to Oklahoma State for my sophomore year in order to be closer to home.
My major, Professional Pilot, is rather specialized. There are less than 100 students in the entire major, and not many people have heard of the program. The entire goal of the major is to prepare students to become airline pilots. It's a fun major that consists mostly of flying airplanes all day. In addition to flying, I'm also a very involved member of Lambda Chi Alpha fraternity.
No comments:
Post a Comment